Monday, November 29, 2010

Boynton Beach : 'Art in Public Places' part 3

I had the pleasure of working with the City of Boynton Beach, and their Art in Public Places program again this year for the 3rd time in a 12 month period! This is the 3rd mural I have created for the city, and my favorite so far! With the inter coastal and Inlet to the ocean directly behind me the whole time I could't complain one bit!! A Special Thanks to Debbie Coles-Dobay for pushing the right concepts through to the right people to help make Boynton a more beautiful place!. This mural is located next to another one i painted in the same park as part of a new renovation for Boat Club Park.













A Special thanks to John Nimerfroh for coming by and taking some GREAT action and process shots, see more of his work @ JDNPhotography.net

Also stay tuned for a video of this wall featured in a small documentary about me and my work by Uneak.

No comments: